- Short Biography of Pope Saint John Paul II
- Important dates in his life
- Writings of JPII
- Recommended reading about JPII
- Pope John Paul II, (2011). The Story of My Life: Collected Memories. Boston, USA: Pauline Books and Media
- Cardinal Stanisław Dziwisz (2008). My life with Karol: my 40 year friendship with the man who became pope. USA: Doubleday.
- Slawomir Oder with Saverio Gaeta. (2010). Why he is a saint: the life and faith of Pope John Paul II and the Case for Canonisation. New York, USA: Rizzoli International Publications Inc.
- George Weigel’s ‘Witness to Hope’ and ‘The end and the beginning.’
- Jarosław Kupczak OP. (2000) Destined for Liberty: the human person in the philosophy of Karol Wojtyła, Washington DC, USA: The Catholic University of America Press.
- Rocco Buttiglione (1997). Karol Wojtyła: the thought of the man who became Pope John Paul II. Cambridge, UK: Wm. B. Eerdmans Publishing Co.
- Kenneth L. Schmitz. (1993). At the center of the human drama: the philosophical anthropology of Karol Wojtyła/ Pope John Paul II, USA: The Catholic University of America Press.
- Jason Evert (2014). Saint John Paul the Great: his five loves, Totus tuus Press.
- Article by Fr Thomas McGovern at http://www.christendom-awake.org/pages/mcgovern/chrisanthro.htm
5. Apps: Santo Subito
Have we forgotten something on this website? Please let us know.